An Excavator Sieve Bucket that Digs and Screens in One Attachment
Sieve Buckets Built for High Productivity
The Rock Tools Attachments’ excavator sieving bucket is a digging and screening bucket in one attachment, saving you money and time. Materials sift faster allowing the finer products to sieve, while larger rocks and rubble remain. The sieve can be adjusted with various screen sizes to produce graded material.
The powered sieving bucket provides fast and efficient processing of oversized material. With interchangeable grids enabling variable-sized material this product is efficient in a bucket.
- Screening contaminates from sized material
- Backfilling trenches for electrical, gas, and water lines
- Sorting demolition waste
- Stabilizing soil
Our excavator sieve buckets fit skid steer loaders and excavators from 8 to 35 tons. Click on the model number below for more details or get in touch.
Excavator sieve bucket advantages:
- Anything can go into the sieve bucket; even hard and abrasive materials like concrete or rebar won’t interfere with the sieve bucket’s screening process.
- Our excavator sieve bucket’s curved shape allows for easier filling and operating over other box-shaped screening buckets.
- The excavator sieve bucket comes standard with 4” square screens, which can be reduced with our easily attached fine screening elements.
- Screening elements are available for as small as ½” minus and can be customized to suit your needs up to 4”.
- Our full line of sieve buckets gives us the versatility to provide the right product to fit your application and equipment, optimizing productivity for your application.
Why choose our sieve buckets?
The Rock Tools’ excavator sieve bucket is a digging and screening bucket in one attachment! It allows for on-site sorting and recycling of material without the need for costly transport and off-site processing fees. Using your existing capital equipment, easily separate oversized material from useful backfill and fines allowing for immediate recycling and a marked reduction in material handling time and landfill fees.
Unlike many other screening buckets, the Rock Tools Attachments excavator sieve buckets use interchangeable screening elements to shake the material within the bucket. This process minimizes wear to the screening elements and eliminates the risk of oversized material jamming encountered in rotary-style screeners.
The necessity of efficient and environmentally friendly job sites is on the rise, let us help you keep costs down, keep productivity high, whilst being environmentally friendly.
Learn more about choosing the right sieve bucket for your project below.
We also supply screening buckets.
Excavator Sieve Buckets Specs
|RTV08||8-10||1.04||0.32||10-20||30 x 30 x 24||1500
|RTV10||10-12||1.69||0.52||10-20||36 x 36 x 30||1750
|RTV15||15-18||2.73||0.84||10-20||58 x 58 x 48||2000
|RTV20||20-25||3.14||0.97||15-25||64 x 64 x 57||2500
|RTV30||30-35||3.64||1.12||15-25||72 x 72 x 60||3000